Sausage rolls are popular with both adults and children. Today, we teach you how to make a pyramid shaped sausage roll, which can not only bring visual stimulation to children, but also meet the needs of children’s taste buds.
The steps are as follows:
1. Roll the dough into a bigger square;
2. Draw the sausage into the pastry, as shown in the figure;
3. Cut the rolled sausage into 6 segments and adjust the number of segments according to your own needs;
4. Arrange the sausage segments into pyramid shape according to the figure;
5. Spread the butter and put the pieces of cheese on it;
6. After baking in the oven, brush honey or other children’s favorite sauce to finish.